Monday, January 14, 2008

Bug Infestation!



Last week Jessica and Isaac, who they affectionately call "the little bug", came for a visit. It's been
fun having them around. They'll be with us until the end of the week. Isaac is a sweet baby and cute. Jessica is pretty sweet and cute, too!

We were never quite sure why Jessica and Bryce called Isaac their "bug" until we saw Jessica swaddle him in his blanket to put him to sleep.



Doesn't he look like a caterpillar? It gives new meaning to the saying, "As snug as a bug in a rug." We definitely like this kind of "bug" infestation!


3 comments:

Jaime said...

I wish I were home. I would prefer that type of bug infestation too.

Bryce, Jessica, Isaac, Sophie, Ivy said...

We both loved being with you guys in Boise. Thanks for taking such good care of us!

howelltree said...

Isaac is too cute!!!