Friday, January 25, 2008

I'd Rather Be Skiing?

I don't like winter. It is too gray, especially when there is an inversion in the valley. Today has been one of those days. We received 4 inches of fresh snow last night but it wasn't enough to get rid of the gray skies. We're planning on going skiing tomorrow morning. (I don't particularly like to ski but I do it anyway to please the family.) Curious as to what the conditions are at Bogus Basin I logged onto their website and this is what I found...




...Wouldn't you know it, it's beautiful! Most of the time when we're skiing it is gray, foggy and cold! Why couldn't we be skiing today? I might get to like it if it looked like this all the time. I hope it will be nice in the morning. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: