Warning: For some reason the video loaded sideways. I have spent hours now trying to figure it out and thought I had it corrected but ...well you'll see for yourself. So instead of spending anymore time on the video I decided that you can help me fix this problem. To view the clip put your left ear to your left shoulder and don't blink or you'll miss it!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
Somehow my camera setting was switched to video before I could take a picture of Jenn zip-lining. I couldn't figure out why the camera wasn't working. I didn't realize I was filming her until after she landed. Good thing though because now we have a shot of Jenn "in action!"
Warning: For some reason the video loaded sideways. I have spent hours now trying to figure it out and thought I had it corrected but ...well you'll see for yourself. So instead of spending anymore time on the video I decided that you can help me fix this problem. To view the clip put your left ear to your left shoulder and don't blink or you'll miss it!
Warning: For some reason the video loaded sideways. I have spent hours now trying to figure it out and thought I had it corrected but ...well you'll see for yourself. So instead of spending anymore time on the video I decided that you can help me fix this problem. To view the clip put your left ear to your left shoulder and don't blink or you'll miss it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've always wanted to zip through the jungle like that! You've found your inner Jane.
Post a Comment